Re: DA:I Borderless window (taskbar)

by Gvaz

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm this works as a workaround, but doesn't solve the issue. gggggrrrrrrrrrr

Message 11 of 12 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Wolf_TIER wrote:

I know this is probably very late, but for anyone still having this problem; if you have an AMD gpu try switching from dx11 to mantle, this fixed it for me.

I encoutered the same issue as the OP after I messed with my resolution settings in game. I don't know why this caused my taskbar to glitch, or if it is the only cause. I then attempted this fix, and it caused the game to crash when I tried to launch it afterwards. I was able to find a solution to the crashing issue, however. You go to Documents > Bioware > Dragon Age Inquisition > Save, and remove the file "ProfileOptions_profile." I did this and it allowed me to launch the game again, and my taskbar issue was resolved. The credit for this fix does not belong to me, it belongs to another user by the bane of Fred_vdp. He posted it to another thread, and I am just posting it here in case someone else experiences the same issue as me, seeing as this is the first result on google. 

Message 12 of 12 (295 Views)