DA:I 60fps in cutscenes

by Enkoodabaoo_92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA:I 60fps in cutscenes

★★ Novice

You used to be able to create a shortcut of DAI.exe and paste "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+" in the target path.

Or you could just paste the command in Origin arguments/game start properties.

None of that works now on EA App.

Is there another way, some kind of workaround?

Message 1 of 2 (1,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA:I 60fps in cutscenes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Enkoodabaoo_92 I believe you can do this under the View Properties option in your collection. Do you see this option?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,229 Views)

All Replies

Re: DA:I 60fps in cutscenes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Enkoodabaoo_92 I believe you can do this under the View Properties option in your collection. Do you see this option?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (1,230 Views)