Crestwood Dragon: Northern Hunter Not Appearing.

by wsamela

Original Post

Crestwood Dragon: Northern Hunter Not Appearing.

★★★ Newbie
Hello,<br><br>I recently completed all of the available quests in Crestwood and I am unable to get the dragon to spawn. Is there some special trigger for it or is something broken? I defeated all of the other dragons, I would just like to complete all of them. Thanks in advance!<br><br>Always,<br><br>Will
Message 1 of 9 (7,232 Views)

Re: Crestwood Dragon: Northern Hunter Not Appearing.

Did you turn the wheel for the dam so the water could flood it out of the area it's sleeping in?  I didn't see it until after that event. Otherwise I have two sidequests myself that are missing in Crestwood.  The Wyrm and the Bandits.

Message 2 of 9 (7,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, I completed the "Still Waters" quest line. Maybe I have to turn it again for it to come back? I saw it fly away and Cassandra made a comment about having s bad day or something. Thanks for the response! I hope I'm not the only one having this issue. Haha
Message 3 of 9 (7,216 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you have to go down to the ruins up the coast from the dam, theres a ladder when youre heading to the damn you can also go to the naturalits hut and contiue to the coast.

Message 4 of 9 (7,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi can someone please shed some light on this issue. I am experiancingthe exact same one. I completed every single quest in crestwood yet I cannot find the nothern hunter dragon. I have checked many posts and videos yet his not at that exact spot as described , which is perched on a tower on the lower section of the map. The quest "still waters" has definitely been completed. Please advise what the issue may be. Thank you in advance

Message 5 of 9 (7,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You can find it south of the Inqusition fort, on the left side of the dam, down in "The Black Fens" on top of a tower. It's right at the landmark "Fereldan Wyvren Statues"

Message 6 of 9 (6,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too am having an issue on him spawning. Well my fiance is. I very curious as to what it is exactly halting him from spawning. What is she missing here?
Message 7 of 9 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, but no dragon is spawning or appearing there atop the tower where he is sopposed to be? So what exactly is my fiance missing here? Especially since she has cleared the quest and released the water.???
Message 8 of 9 (2,515 Views)

★ Novice

So why did the dragon appear, i left to get potions, and it is now gone..................not showing up anymore? I see a bunch of questions about this, yet unanswered

Message 9 of 9 (2,278 Views)