Crash whenever Dorian is picked as a companion

by OceansonWarblers

Original Post

Crash whenever Dorian is picked as a companion

★★★★ Novice

Just like the title said, the game crashed whenever I picked Dorian. I can talk to him in Haven and Skyhold, but cannot bring him on missions. Have anyone come across with similar problem?

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Crash whenever Dorian is picked as a companion

If you are running any mods, then likely one is the cause.  If not, then I would repair the install and maybe change out all his equipment and reset his skills basically take him out naked and see if he still crashes.  If he does not, then it is just a matter of figuring out which item/skill is the issue, if it does crash, then something is strange with your game. 

So steps.....

Remove any mods,

Repair the install of your game,

ck to see if fixed,

If not, remove all skills and gear from him

ck to see if fixed.

Post up a DxDiag file if nothing else works, and maybe something odd in your system will show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)