Crash desktop in hinterlands map

by Navoletti

Original Post

Crash desktop in hinterlands map

★ Apprentice

well i play few missions here and not have problema in the prologue and nothing but since the time that i start the secondary missions of this map i have constantly crash example after the 30 minutes the game is crash to desktop with nothin errors this is normal?

i repair the game and happen this.

i use the war table for start the missions here and not the travel map.

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Crash desktop in hinterlands map

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

If you have a  warrior in the party with the lunge and slash ability it  can cause crashes, so you need to disable that ability until it is updated.

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: Crash desktop in hinterlands map

★★★★ Novice

I have this same issue.  The Lunge and Slash and Line in the Sand (both culprits on other CTD's) have been disabled on my warriors, so the issue isn't from that as far as I can tell.  The zone to Hinterlands takes forever, like 5 times as long, and may or may not complete. I get a period of the colorful background with the 3 codices that can be read, and I more than enough time to read all three (usually I can read one before it's finished zoning) then black screen for a while, then more often than not, I CTD instead of zoning in.

I have run repairs on the game, restarted my PC.  Going to see if the issue persists.  If my measures helped I'll let you know.

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)