Re: Connection to Dragon Age server lost / Unable to connect to Dragon Age serve

by Locke26

Original Post

Re: Connection to Dragon Age server lost / Unable to connect to Dragon Age serve

★★ Novice

If i have said it once i have send it a thousand times. Origin is rank 1 for shity help support

Message 11 of 154 (2,874 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump - exact same problem.  Have jumped through all the hoops previously listed.  Just to confuse things more - my wife's computer desk sits right next to mine.  Same version of Windows, same firewalls, same anti-virus.  To all appearances, our computers run exactly the same.  Her DA: I connects without a problem.

?

Message 12 of 154 (2,845 Views)

★ Novice

The same old problem here.. 

First and last game i buy from origin...

Message 13 of 154 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Novice

bump

Message 14 of 154 (2,834 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here, since release.

i tryed every single "fix" and nothing worked

Message 15 of 154 (2,832 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is an image of the issues I'm having:

Again, have jumped through all the suggested hoops - and no idea why DA: I isn't connecting on my computer, but will connect on my wife's - which has the exact same everything.  DA: I just will not recognize that I am, in fact, logged into Origin.

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/skeneaaron/media/DA-IConnectionError_zps5762aad0.jpg.html?o=0

Message 16 of 154 (2,822 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here, cannot access the server, cannot access Keep Saves (why the server is needed for this I don't know, just make Keep states downloadables directly to the local install) cannot access any content beyond the base game. I've played through the whole game once just in the default state because I knew that a fix would be a long time coming. But won't be picking it up again until I can use my own states, let alone buying any DLC that it obviously won't let me access. 

Possibly different to others here, but I can't get onto the Mass Effect servers either, so it seems to be an account issue. I've tried access on more than one Wifi connection (several hundred miles apart at that) and on more than on PC. So, must be account related in some way? No idea...

Message 17 of 154 (2,821 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can connect to the servers. I've played 2 rounds of multiplayer just to see what it's like. Not going to mess with it anymore until I beat the game atleast once. 

My issue is after about 30 minutes of gameplay I'll get the "CONNECTION TO DRAGON AGE SERVERS HAS BEEN LOST. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS.......ETC......". I have to save, go back to main screen and click "LOG IN", and it will reconnect, but after about 30 minutes does the same thing all over. Gets old, can't seem to find anyone else having this issue, just you guys who can't connect at all. 

PC BTW. 

Message 18 of 154 (2,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hoping for an answer and very very bad service from BIOWARE / EA

Message 19 of 154 (2,785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I started with this problem of being online in origin and yet in game it won't connect about 2 or 3 weeks ago now. Since then I've reinstalled windows and gone though all the known 'fixes' to man and I can't get it to connect. Its so frustrating not to be able to use my keep settings. It must be account related and I had hoped this issue was to be sorted in the patch that came out last week.

edit: OK i found a fix it seems. On the 2nd fresh install of origin itself it seems to have worked, just make sure you obliterate anything related to origin when you uninstall it before reinstalling, no need to delete the game itself just origin. 

hope that helps.

Message 20 of 154 (2,753 Views)