Re: Coming back after a Break

by Elizabeth_QC

Original Post

Coming back after a Break

★★★ Newbie

I just tried to access Dragon AGE: Inquisition after a few years of not playing, and the game wouldn't load. I took that with a grain of salt and tried to reinstall my Origin, I reinstalled and apparently the game which I bought every expansion is just not even registered to me at all? Send help

Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)

★ Apprentice

Inside the game (people walking direction of a chruch menu)  register to EA at bottom and log in by the game, Make sure you log in dragonkeep and EA. Make sure your firwall not blocking the game to access internet.

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

Hero

@hybridsteelix What was happening when the game wouldn't load? It's possible you were experiencing a well known issue caused by AVG/Avast (possibly others by now) anti malware programs which prevent the game from launching. Make sure to add exceptions for the game, Origin and the game folder in Documents in your AV software in future to help prevent that problem. 

Is Origin not showing the game in your library, or is it only giving you the option to purchase it? You didn't accidentally sign in to a different account? If you are signed in to the correct account and it still says you don't own the game, you'll need to get in contact with EA support, only they can deal with account issues. You can get in contact with them here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)