Re: Characters won't show up in Keep

by EmbraceTheFrogs

Original Post

Characters won't show up in Keep

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since yesterday night my DAO character and DA2 character won't show up in dragon age keep. All other times I have gone to check my keep the characters have been there. But yesterday I was having problems logging into keep and I thought it might have been a problem with the server as I was getting 500 errors on both my phone and PC. The problem persisted this morning but I was sometimes able to log in, however when I was sucessfull both my DA2 and DAO characters portrait and name was gone. Not that it matters that much, but it seems very weird that the keep suddenly removed my character coupled with the 500 error that sometimes does not allow me to login to keep, although now at night it does not prevent me from loggin in as much it still shows the 500 error in the "sign in" window that appears when logging into keep. Is anyone else having this problem? And why did this just happen so suddenly?

Edit:

I am still having issues and the keep has also turned really clunky recently, it feels slow to login and I get other error messages aswell, is this a problem only I have?

Edit 2: The problem has been fixed now, I did not do anything, so if anyone else is having this problem I dont think I can help.

Message 1 of 2 (340 Views)

Re: Characters won't show up in Keep

★★★ Novice

And btw my choices and worldstates are still there in keep it's just that the "Heroes" are removed.

Message 2 of 2 (331 Views)