Cassandra approval notifications gone

by m4dk4p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cassandra approval notifications gone

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi! Sorry for making a new post. I got my game work finally for the most part (still have to figure out the reason what the issues caused)

but i have another sadly new problem which maybe some of you had also:

my notifications of approval regarding cassandra are gone. would it be iron bull i wouldn't care tbh but cassandra is one of my most loved characters. is this fixable and if not will the game still notice the approval?

greetings

EDIT: found out that it might be cause i have max approval but this already just slighty over the middle of the game? my inquisitor is still not together with her so i wonder how can have max approval? or are the max approval each certain part of the game like in chapters or something?

Message 1 of 3 (928 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cassandra approval notifications gone

It is possible to max approval before securing the romance or reaching the final chapter. This can be achieved through conversation and by doing things she approves of. If I remember correctly approval is for the game overall and not by chapter.

SD Signature Banner

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (810 Views)

All Replies

It is possible to max approval before securing the romance or reaching the final chapter. This can be achieved through conversation and by doing things she approves of. If I remember correctly approval is for the game overall and not by chapter.

SD Signature Banner

Message 2 of 3 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@m4dk4p This is correct! With the right choices made, you could be at max approval with her despite your progress. You can also max out approval without being in a relationship - Cass is a great friend. Wink

If you want to test it, save your game before something you know will cause approval/disapproval, so the thing Cass won’t like, and see if it triggers disapproval. If it does, you know it isn’t a game bug. Then load your save and pretend like your bad decision didn’t happen!
Message 3 of 3 (701 Views)