Cant recuit Loranil and dont have new quests

by Kaseto_Bg

Original Post

Re: Cant recuit Loranil and dont have new quests

If you have killed Big Bad C., then that is the end of the base game main quest. If you have the dlc you can do some more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 13 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

this explain will don't have new areas and new quests.

What is dlc ? Is it Deluxe edition?

Message 12 of 13 (267 Views)

DLC = Down Loadable Content

This is extra content either free or sold. There is three extra sold dlc stories that were released after the main game. Some versions such as game of the year editions may come with them other versions require you to pay for them.
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 13 of 13 (262 Views)