★★ Novice

Hi to all!

I have a two problems Frown

1. I cant recuit Loranil. Dont have active conversation whit him

2. Dont have a new quest and dont know how to open a new lands

Message 1 of 13 (1,366 Views)

Re: Cant recuit Loranil and dont have new quests

Hero

Here's an overview with all the things you can do to gain or lose favor with the Dalish: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/By_the_Grace_of_the_Dalish

I don't understand the second question. Is this still about Loranil or the game in general? Have you completed the main storyline?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 13 (1,344 Views)

★★ Novice

ty for info, i will check it.

Second question is not about Loranil, is it in general.

I'm not sure where exactly can see main storyline Raised eyebrow

Message 3 of 13 (1,338 Views)

★★ Novice

if i have lost favor, how can earn new? i don't have other active quests 

Message 4 of 13 (1,319 Views)

Where are you at in the story??  What was the last main mission you have completed??

I can't tell from the map and logs where you have gotten too...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 13 (1,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

what must print screen to show you? Jurnal, completed quest, war table?

Message 6 of 13 (1,290 Views)

Why can't you just tell me where you are in main quest...what was the last thing you have done??  Other than that, maybe completed quests, but the map screen doesn't let me know where you are, and thus I can't even begin to tell you where you may need to go.  Got Skyhold, been to hissing wastes, fought through that, ahhhh, defeated the big bad......I have no clue where you are in the game, that is why I am asking.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 7 of 13 (1,279 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont know which story exactly is the main Frown the last past area was Emprise du lion. There i killed last 3 high dragons. After this area i dont have new opened

Message 8 of 13 (1,258 Views)

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Storyline_for_Dragon_Age:_Inquisition

Wiki then is the best thing I can recommend to you then.  Above is the link to the main quest line on the wiki for DAI.  Spoilers of course but since I don't know where you are, and neither it seems do you, then you will have to read the quest line until you get a better understanding of what you need to do....

Other option is to explore everything, do everything and eventually you should do what you need too.....this to me would be the long but fun completionist way...

Message 9 of 13 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice

i saw a link. i passed Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts and after that i killed Corypheus.

Now don't have new jobs in Skyhold Frown

Tell me where in the game i can see where i am in the story or what show you to tell me 

Message 10 of 13 (1,222 Views)