Re: Cant import Keep custom world

by Joshto5h

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I see these tickets are from January. Here I am in April and I still cannot import my custom World State.
"Importing world state from DAK cannot be Used due to family settings."
What family settings? None in the game that I can see and I allow all content.
Message 21 of 25 (1,419 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No restarting or relogging in doesn't help Bioware! Can u not ignore us?

Message 22 of 25 (1,351 Views)

★ Novice

I still cannot import a world state into my DAI (on XBox One). I have played DAI successfully 3 times before and now that I want to start a new game, it will not import any of my world states, I have tried the troubleshooting  things several times for a few days now (http://forum.bioware.com/topic/519280-how-to-get-your-world-state-in-to-inquisition/) and I still cannot fix this issue. In Keep it says everything is fine but the XBox still isn't importing anything-- I still get the default world state. Before you ask, Yes my accounts are synced, Yes I have tried all the other solutions, Yes my world states are fine. Like I said, I have had no problem with this in my other playthroughs. HELP!!!!

Message 23 of 25 (1,338 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sorry to know this, jabberjackie Confused From my experience I get your frustration. Mine is even older platform xbox 360, I restarted when the servers weren't down and the keep state worked. it was like more than 5 times. I still experience bugs on companion quests.

and some members here suggest asking the tech support on twitter. I don't have twitter, not planning to get one.

I doubt they check here, calling the country region's EA also no response. If u are from US, have u tried calling them personally?

Message 24 of 25 (1,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Did this get solved by any chance?  I've been waiting for an update.

Message 25 of 25 (1,095 Views)