Re: Cannot find The Black Emporium on the war table (PC)

by banzaigtv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot find The Black Emporium on the war table (PC)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I updated the game and installed the DLC, but could not locate the required operation. Tried restarting Origin, but DLC still does not appear. How can this be fixed?

Message 1 of 25 (29,998 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

Downloaded and installed the multiplayer DLCs and The Black Emporium finally showed up. Issue resolved! EA needs to post a disclaimer on the DLC page in Origin stating that the multiplayer DLC is required to activate The Black Emporium. Just a heads up.

View in thread

Message 6 of 25 (33,066 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue, i am in the process of Verifying the game files, ill let you know if that works!

Message 2 of 25 (29,929 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good News!!!!

"Verify Game Files" worked!!!!

the War Table option to go the the Black Emporium is now available on my map.

If you u dont know how to Verify files.....

While logged into Origin

in your game library (right click DAI)

click "REPAIR GAME" (once started it will say Verifying files)

process time varies...depending on if it needs to repair anything

Message 3 of 25 (29,925 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For those who would appreciate a visual reference:

Map to the Black Emporium.png

Message 4 of 25 (29,915 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope. Repairing game did not resolve the issue.

Message 5 of 25 (29,897 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Downloaded and installed the multiplayer DLCs and The Black Emporium finally showed up. Issue resolved! EA needs to post a disclaimer on the DLC page in Origin stating that the multiplayer DLC is required to activate The Black Emporium. Just a heads up.

Message 6 of 25 (33,067 Views)

★ Guide

I have all my DLC updated and have repaired the game 3x times now but I still don't have the Black Emporium and I keep getting an error message that says

"The Dragon Age Inquisition-Destruction Multiplayer Expansion is out of date and will be disabled. To access this DLC, you must download its latest version."

I've even deleted the Appdata files and repaired the game and it still won't show up. Thank goodness I didn't pay for this or I'd be screaming refund. Grandma gives up!

Message 7 of 25 (29,865 Views)

★★★ Novice

I show the Black Emporium on my map, but cannot access it. Maybe need to complete something first? Like find 1 more malachite, or 4 decorative gems? Have spent hours searching for these two. :mansad:

Message 8 of 25 (29,456 Views)

★ Guide

@banzaigtv wrote:

You don't need any DLC (I only have the game and Black Emporium installed). 

What you need to do to get it to show up:

Verify it is installed in Origin -- Right click > Game Details > Make sure BE is installed.

Start Origin. DO NOT put it in Offline mode.

Start DA:I. From the main menu, Log Into Dragon Age Servers. (You only need to do this once. Every other time you launch the game, you can have Origin in offline mode and not be logged into the DA servers).

Start the game.

It should be an active spot on the war table (as previously shown in a screenshot in another post).

Complete the mission. You should be fine to go there, whether from the war table or from the map.

Message 9 of 25 (29,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The problem is that i cant connect to the server to do that one time verification step. Everytime i click log in it freezes for 5 minutes and then returns unable to connect to server

Message 10 of 25 (29,307 Views)