Re: Cannot Connect to the Servers. The game Session is Ended

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Cannot Connect to the Servers. The game Session is Ended

★★ Novice

After i got that error message in the topic, i am directed to the Main menu. So far, i've checked if my drivers up to date. I've repaired the game files. I've also removed all the mods that i am using incase that is causing the braking. I have also tried offline - online running origin. I've also tried running origin with admin rights. I've tried disabling cloud saving. None of them work. I am stuck at Skyhold. Cannot fast travel anywhere. I was fine a day ago. But the game suddenly giving me errors and does not tell me what is the cause of it. Bare in mind that i am talking about Single Player campaign not the multiplayer.

I did some research about the issue. Apparently it is not a new bug. I failed to find any solutions. Is there any solutions? At this point i've tried everything.

My Specs are:
1060 Nvida GTX
i7 7th Gen CPU

16 GB Ram

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Re: Cannot Connect to the Servers. The game Session is Ended

For me, it was disabling cloud saves.....which you have already done.  You may try disconnecting your PC from the internet totally..either disabling wifi or unplugging the cord.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)