Re: Can't upload Dragon Age Keep to Inquisition

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't upload Dragon Age Keep to Inquisition

★★ Novice

my brother and I haven't been able to successfully upload our Dragon Age Warden or Hawkes' to inquisition, it just reverts to the default world. We did everything we needed to do, we uploaded it through the Dragon Age Keep site, and even had the upload custom world show up on Inquisition during character creation, we accepted, but during playthrough: Default world.

I used DAO through Steam, and DAII through Steam + Origin, and had no problem syncing the two stories together.

my brother played the first two dragon ages through his Xbox-One,

and then we both used his Xbox-One for Inquisition where we both ran into the issue.

Child control on his Xbox-One is off, so it isn't that, and our Origin accounts were synced as well.

Message 1 of 3 (1,442 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Most likely, you didn't set the tapestry as your export to DAI info.

In upper right corner of the keep on the tapestry page, should be an icon of a computer with red NEED TO EXPORT, which you need to click.  This SHOULD open another panel on the right, listing your heroes used and at the bottom, a button saying EXPORT TO DA INQUISITION which when pressed should set the listed tapestry as what you import.

Since it said you imported, it doesn't sound like it is a local Xbox issue, but instead is related to your tapestry output.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,397 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Most likely, you didn't set the tapestry as your export to DAI info.

In upper right corner of the keep on the tapestry page, should be an icon of a computer with red NEED TO EXPORT, which you need to click.  This SHOULD open another panel on the right, listing your heroes used and at the bottom, a button saying EXPORT TO DA INQUISITION which when pressed should set the listed tapestry as what you import.

Since it said you imported, it doesn't sound like it is a local Xbox issue, but instead is related to your tapestry output.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (1,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have Dragon Age Inquisition on Steam and created an Origin Account. Every time I import the Custom World State, it gives me the green checkmark, and when I create a new character, it says Import Successful in the correct Custom World State. However, it automatically goes back to the Default World State. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it. Please help.

Message 3 of 3 (1,027 Views)