Can't leave the frostback basin, what can I do?

by XD4rkAss4ssinXX

Original Post

Can't leave the frostback basin, what can I do?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well, I usually play without saving as the system is supposed to do so, and after a few hours of playing in the frostback basin, trying to complete Ameridan's mission, I came across a bug. I had arrived at the last part, Ameridan's end, but as I was at the beginning part (where the warriors climb in the wall), I traveled to one of my camps to replentish my potions, and when I came back, nothing happened, the warriors were just standing still and doing nothing. I tried to use the load option, and it sent me right before the talk with the chief, but the sky was already dark, but the avvars were in the fortress, so I thought the issue had been fixed, so I saved. And that's when it happened, as I talked with the chief and afterwards arrived at the wall, the warriors were still standing still, and the first thing I tried was going back to the saving point and leave the map, but I couldn't. I don't know what to do, I can't leave the frostback basin territory although everything looks fine, and I can't go back to a loading point because all of them are right after the bug appeared, does anyone know what to do in this situation? I don't really want to restart the game, I have been playing for weeks.

Message 1 of 2 (578 Views)

Re: Can't leave the frostback basin, what can I do?

★★★★★ Expert

Which platform?

Message 2 of 2 (545 Views)