Re: Can't install dragon age inquisition on xbox 360

by downix2k

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
Can you only do this on a PC? Sorry don't understand how to do this.
Message 111 of 139 (3,309 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hey, EA, it's been 3 weeks since release - will we get any update or info about update concerning this issue?
We still can't install and run DAI for xbox360 on xbox360 - you think it's ok?

Message 112 of 139 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

well, i installed today's update, but the issue with installation remains.
what's next?

Message 113 of 139 (2,621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update added new issues. Now I cannot progress in any story arc, unlock new areas, etc, without the game locking up. Tried multiple characters, no dice. 

Did you try the launch another game off of the hard drive, then launch DAI from the menu rather than the home screen trick ostry?

Message 114 of 139 (2,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

please let us install the play disc

Message 115 of 139 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

so, is there any solution? 

Message 116 of 139 (2,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had enough already. Bought the game at a Gamestop in Louisville KY, exchanged it for another disk - both did the same thing. They act like they are downloading on the install disk but when you put in disk 2 it tells you to insert the install disc again. Spent an hour on the phone with EA games and they said maybe it was a bad batch so they shipped us one directly from EA games and it does the same thing!!!!!

Message 117 of 139 (2,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

nevermind...

Message 118 of 139 (1,987 Views)

★ Novice
This is just rediculous. I have a 2010 Xbox 360 250g HDD. I bought dragon age only to find out that the disk was unable to install. I took it to my uncles to find out that it couldn't install on his either. Considering it seems to be a coding problem, my first problem may have started with buying it from best buy. hopefully best buy will take it back and exchange my 60$. Absolutely pissed. Good job EA. You've done it again. From the research I've done it seems like buying it for the Xbox 360 brings you more trouble than what it's worth.
Message 119 of 139 (1,922 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm from Montana and got it at Walmart. I can install disc 1, but can't install disc 2. Which is dumb since you have to play it on disc 2. My xbox 360 slim makes a loud noise when playing from the disc and I really don't want to ruin it.
Message 120 of 139 (1,872 Views)