Original Post

Re: Can't install dragon age inquisition on xbox 360

★★ Novice

I bought a new cd and it also doesn't work((((

Message 61 of 139 (16,628 Views)

★★ Novice

Question for @530xd

I have same problem, i can install disc 1 without problem and i can even play game without problem from disc 2, but i cant install disc 2 on my xbox HDD, it does not even give me option to install, and my Xbox 360 is so old im afaraid it will overheat and it will die because of nonstop spining Disc 2.

So when u postet that solution for no able to install disc 2 was to and i quote: "So insert disc 2, press play, in the menu there will have to be an option to download the whole disc.", but problem is i cant find option do download whole disc. I went into game i could not find option to download disc, so do i need to download it somewhere from Xbox dashboard or from ingame?

Thanks for answer?

Message 62 of 139 (16,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any kind of workaround for the fact that you can't install it on an external hard drive? I only have a 4gb hard drive, I tried to install it on a flash drive but it didn't work. Is there ANY WAY I can play it or do I just need to get a refund?

Message 63 of 139 (16,540 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is very, very unnerving. I'm playing the game (cannot install the second disk for whatever reason) and all of a sudden "Cannot read disk. Check to see if dirty bla bla bla", I just bought a new 360 a few hours ago to see if that was the problem and it wasn't. Beyond that I went over to my freinds to try it on his and it gave the same message. I went and got a new disk and that didn't help either. Why? I ask why? There is no reason. I'm getting a refund. I'm done with this company. GG EA. 

Message 64 of 139 (16,524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump

Seriously, Devs, please give some kind of answer.

Message 65 of 139 (16,454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xLigeia wrote:
It's working fine now. Playing on arcade!

@xLigeia were you able to install the 2nd disc?

Message 66 of 139 (16,453 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@UrusAnsuz wrote:

Question for @@530xd

I have same problem, i can install disc 1 without problem and i can even play game without problem from disc 2, but i cant install disc 2 on my xbox HDD, it does not even give me option to install, and my Xbox 360 is so old im afaraid it will overheat and it will die because of nonstop spining Disc 2.

So when u postet that solution for no able to install disc 2 was to and i quote: "So insert disc 2, press play, in the menu there will have to be an option to download the whole disc.", but problem is i cant find option do download whole disc. I went into game i could not find option to download disc, so do i need to download it somewhere from Xbox dashboard or from ingame?

Thanks for answer?

That is the solution that Bioware has to put ingame. A future solution. Standard smile

Message 67 of 139 (16,408 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm probably going to sound **bleep** but keep in mind I'm a girl. Is it supposed to be possible to install disc 2?
Message 68 of 139 (16,403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xLigeia wrote:
I'm probably going to sound **bleep** but keep in mind I'm a girl. Is it supposed to be possible to install disc 2?

NO.

Message 69 of 139 (16,397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Why oh why did they do this?  The sound of the console its annoying.  I hope all devs get fired after this dumb decision. 

Rockstar lets you to choose if you wanna install it or not in regard of losing some textures.. its OUR **bleep** decision dumbasses.

I just throwed my money thru the window because i cant play it because of this. IDIOTS

Message 70 of 139 (16,386 Views)