Can't import custom world state from dragon age keep (PC)

by NullEscape

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't import custom world state from dragon age keep (PC)

★★ Novice

I'm having trouble importing my dragon age keep info into Dragon Age Inquisition. I've tried everything, the account used on keep is the same as my origin account with my games on. made sure my firewall isn't accidentally blocking it. It's annoying as it was importing properly a few weeks back but now it has a problem even though nothing has changed.

Message 1 of 12 (14,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't import custom world state from dragon age keep (PC)

★★★ Novice

Update: Guys, head to this thread below and try the suggestion from #188.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues/m-p/76...

It worked for me. Not working for everyone, but it's worth a shot. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (14,193 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue on PS4. Starting to think this might be a server issue. I have verified all of the following:

• I'm logged into the Keep with my Origin account, it's connected to my PSN account. The game is signing in every time I log in.
  • With every attempt I am closing the game on my PS4, and then restarting.
  • My world state is loaded correctly in the Keep and synced (there's a green check mark).

I have noticed that the Keep won't let me rename or add descriptions to my world states. It lets me put the changes in, but once I leave the screen the changes are undone. I don't think anything I'm doing in the Keep is actually coming in through the server.

Update: I can now save names and descriptions on my World States, but they still do not appear in game once loaded. 

Also, the time stamp is in UTC +0, and I am in UTC-5. Not sure if that might be a symptom as well.

Message 2 of 12 (14,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same on Xbox one.  All dlc is missing and the golden nug from Inquisition.  Uninstalled and reinstalled didn’t help.

Message 3 of 12 (14,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

And this on the day I decided I would finally do my complete and Canon playthrough, LOL. Oh well. Will putter around in a different game and try again next weekend.

Message 4 of 12 (14,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: Guys, head to this thread below and try the suggestion from #188.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues/m-p/76...

It worked for me. Not working for everyone, but it's worth a shot. Good luck!

Message 5 of 12 (14,194 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, that worked! who knew it would be so simple haha

Message 6 of 12 (14,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue. I play on ps4. Not sure if this will work for others though. Hope it helps. 

Go into the game, go to options then down to account. Uncheck all three options so that they have no check marks. Save changes, close game then open it back up. Hit new game if you are trying to start a new game, as you are creating your character it will ask you if you would like to import from DA servers. Hit yes, and it SHOULD pop up you world. Hope this works for other people.

I think it has to do with one of the functions in the account settings ingame. Not sure. 

Message 7 of 12 (13,798 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks Heaps it worked perfectly after that

Message 8 of 12 (13,538 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this problem in 2021. So I’m unsure if the bug is fixed. I have tried EVERYTHING, but to no success.

Message 9 of 12 (9,292 Views)

★ Novice

same thing here. have you been able to fix it?

Message 10 of 12 (8,843 Views)