Can't find Flame of the Inquisition Armor

by pr64man

Original Post

Can't find Flame of the Inquisition Armor

★★ Novice

Just purchase the Flame of the Inquisition addition yesterday, downloaded but I can't find it in forge in Skyhold. Do I have to start a new game to have access to this items?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (940 Views)

Re: Can't find Flame of the Inquisition Armor

★★ Pro

do an update check,

do  game repair,

if those don't work go to the very first post i this thread,

and follow the instructions on how to delete the origin cache files,

and reverify the game.

Ongoing investigation...

Message 2 of 6 (927 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, but how do you do a game update check or the game repair? I know how to do it with Steam games, but never tried here,

Message 3 of 6 (924 Views)

★★ Novice

I did as suggested and it works. I have the DLC items, thank you very much. However, I have a new problem,when I click on the game, I get a message about a cloud sync error everytime before I lunch the game. I click on play anyway and it lets me go on playing. Then comes the second message:

" Save Failed due to insuficient space. Please overwrite or delete existing games".

I have deleted previous saves files, I have a total of 6 current save files. I reloaded the game but the error still persist. What can I do?

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6 (894 Views)

★ Apprentice

@middlefngrsalute wrote:

do an update check,

do  game repair,

if those don't work go to the very first post i this thread,

and follow the instructions on how to delete the origin cache files,

and reverify the game.

Ongoing investigation...

Okay. I did it all. Still nothing. I pre-ordered the Dragon Age: Inquisition through Origin, and the Flames of the Inquisition armor was supposed to be included because I pre-ordered. My list of inclusions on Origin says it has been installed. I have the helmet, and the horse, but no armor. I have done the Update Check, done a Game Repair, deleted the cache files (following those instructions, faithfully), but still no armor. Am I going to have to sit on the phone with EA support for hours to get what was supposed to be there in the first place? Anything else I can do before I endure that torture? I have completed 4 entire games with different classes, and still no armor,

Message 5 of 6 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. I bought the deluxe edition when I first bought the game and had no clue about the flames of the inquisition items. I was reading the back today and noticed that I'd never even seen them. I've played this game for years, on two different consoles and never once found the schematics in the undercroft or anywhere else.
Message 6 of 6 (587 Views)