Re: Can't connect to DAI or DA Keepi or EA using origin

by Rainsinger

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to DAI or DA Keepi or EA using origin

★★ Novice

ok I can't seem to connect to answers.ea, Dragon age Inqusition server, or dragon Keep using my normal origns ID, I dont seem to have a problem with any other game, I don't know what is going on here, I paid for a game and can no longer use it

Message 1 of 7 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

ok thanks for the help, they wouldnt tell me why, buy my account was deactivated for some reason. So that would explain the inability to log in to EA servers though i am not sure why it happened or how i was able to log into origins, I am not going to argue that though. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (396 Views)

All Replies

most likely you aren't entering the email or password correctly...IIRC you have to have at least one capital letter in your PW...if you are forgetting this like I usually do, then you will not be allowed to sign in...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7 (421 Views)

★★ Novice

no i can log into the Origins on my computer I have reset my password multiple times as well, assuming it was i forgot the password or something along those lines. I have very carefully made sure to put my password in as well.

Message 3 of 7 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

actually talking to EA support about this, spent most of my time on hold so far, but I am trying to remain opomistic i can connect to Dragon Age Keep with this secondary account i am posting here with, lol. I was wondering if maybe they game is saving the wrong email address and password, or if i was banned without notification (not sure why i would have been though i would assume it would ruin my psn and origins account and they seem fine)

Message 4 of 7 (389 Views)

I am thinking something with your email is off just a slight bit....because if you were banned it would be pretty obvious I have heard.  I know you said you can log into your origin account, are you entering both the email and pw when you do that??  Or is the email/user ID already saved and you are just entering PW??  All these systems are supposed to be linked...Unless....

What does the error say??  PW and email don't match??  And do you have secondary protection requiring the entering of a number to be allowed to sign in on a new compter??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 5 of 7 (386 Views)

★★ Novice

ok thanks for the help, they wouldnt tell me why, buy my account was deactivated for some reason. So that would explain the inability to log in to EA servers though i am not sure why it happened or how i was able to log into origins, I am not going to argue that though. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (397 Views)

★★ Novice

It's possible that someone accessed your account (phishing, etc.), at that point, who knows what they may have done.

Message 7 of 7 (371 Views)