Can't connect to DA server and can't loot the DLC chest in Haven

by chipoo_dale

Original Post

Highlighted

Can't connect to DA server and can't loot the DLC chest in Haven

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I desperately need some help here EA please! I finished my download 2 days ago ut I still can't connect to DA server.
It keeps on telling me that I should be online on Origin then try again but I'm dead sure that I'm online already. I can't access the game's
online feature such as DA keep and multiplayer. Another thing is I can't even loot the DLC chest in Haven. What the hell is going on?
I'm starting to think that I should demand a refund here, I can't continue my game at the moment, I played DA_ origins and DA: II and I want
to build my DA world in DA: Keep but I can't. Now I can't get past the Haven because of that DLC chest bug, please take note that I have the Deluxe edition... EA please. please respond and provide fix?

Message 1 of 8 (722 Views)

Re: Can't connect to DA server and can't loot the DLC chest in Haven

★★ Novice

Same with me, i have the deluxe edition yet none of my dlc show up ingame, i know where to find them, but they dont appear, cannot loot the special chest and cannot gain the mounts...also my game doesnt connect to the dragon age servers either, even though iam online in origins..

sorry i dont have a solution as iam having the same problem but i figure that if i reply instead of making a new question people will take interest since my previous ones were removed.

Message 2 of 8 (697 Views)

Community Manager

For the main issue, can you check your firewall and anti-virus settings, to ensure that neither origin nor the actual game .exe is being blocked. It can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age Inquisition by default. 

As for the DLC, it might be related to the first issue, but can you also check the game details page for DAI in Origin. Scroll down and see if you need to manually download any of the DLC. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You simply do not have access to any of your installed dlc because the game server needs to verify them and for that to happen you need to be connected to the Dragon Age server. If you can fix your connection issue, you'll have access to your dlc.

Message 4 of 8 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks for the response. I've done that already before I even made this post.  Allowed both origins and DA:I on my firewall.

Also tried to completely disable my antivirus and firewall too then reboot origin and PC several times but no luck.

All DLC were properly installed.

Message 5 of 8 (652 Views)

Something silly to double check...ck in your options tab and make sure you have the check in the box for the game ot log in and connect to EA. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 8 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

mcsupersport

Thanks but can you be more specific. I can't seem to find that option. 

Message 7 of 8 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

Nevermind. I uninstalled origins and reinstalled it again andthis time it worked. Weird because I did that 3 days ago but didn't work but I thought I should give another try, desperate move I guess. Thanks for those who responded.

Message 8 of 8 (629 Views)