Re: Can't break bashable stone walls

by ChachiBobinks

Original Post

You should have to use a warrior to do the bashing, and you use the action key and not actually attacking.  If this is what you are doing, then it may be a glitch, otherwise you may just not be doing something right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 13 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's another issue which can confuse things: if you don't bash the wall in the first room you encounter (on the left) and enter the right room, in the top left corner you'll see the bash icon, which moves around depending on where you stand but doesn't respond to anything. What you're seeing is the BASH icon from the first room, which goes right through the wall. Ignore it, go into the room to the left and bash the obvious wall and the 'ghost' icon will disappear in the 2nd (right) room.

Message 12 of 13 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same reaction! Off to break some doors, brb. 

Message 13 of 13 (381 Views)