Re: Can't Play Last Court - Beta Testers Only

by jpegJustice

Original Post

Can't Play Last Court - Beta Testers Only

★★ Novice

So, I saw  a couple of other members ask this question; but there was never a response or a solution. 

I'm on Google Chrome, and I also tried accessing it from an Android device. 

No go on both accounts. 

I've played through all of the Dragon Age games, and I'm working on a World of Thedas Table Top Campaign, I only recently discovered "The Last Court" even existed and have not played it before. Is there a way to make the game work?

Thanks in advance, 

FLR

Message 1 of 5 (1,235 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FallingLikeRain

Just to sum up your problem - you cannot log into The Last Court website, because you see a message that it's for beta testers only? Is that correct?

I admit that I checked-out TLC for the first time last year. I was able to create an account there and I still have access to it Wondering

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, when I try logging in, I get an error message stating that the website is currently only open to Beta Testers.
Message 3 of 5 (1,179 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@intomniacs @FallingLikeRain

Do you have problem with other Dragon Age related websites, like Dragon Age KeepWondering

And I see that you have 2 EA accounts - does this error with Last Court shows up on both of them?

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too! It says for beta testers only.

Also, for where it says to log-in, it showed up that way also after I logged in.

Message 5 of 5 (951 Views)