Re: Can't Load Save File/Continue or Play Multiplayer After Today's PS4 DAI Upda

by jktz122

Original Post

Can't Load Save File/Continue or Play Multiplayer After Today's PS4 DAI Update

★★★ Newbie

After today's DAI PS4 update I cannot load or continue a save file.  Multiplayer is also unavailable.  I keep getting a message saying the installation is still in progress when it has finished and restarted the game.  I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling and then running the update but still get the same message.  If I try and play the game without running the update it won't allow me to and tells me I need to update the software to play the game.

Message 1 of 9 (1,103 Views)

Re: Can't Load Save File/Continue or Play Multiplayer After Today's PS4 DAI Upda

★★ Novice
Yes I'm having this issue as well. Something to do with dlc deluxe content. Pls run out a patch ASAP i dun wan to start my adventure all over again..

PSN ID: Greyz313
Platform: PS4 R3
Message 2 of 9 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue, after it updates, the game won't load my save or go online. It still saying to wait for the update instal even though that is already installed.
Message 3 of 9 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also having this problem on PS4 whats goin on EA?

Message 4 of 9 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the identical problem. Tried reinstalling with no avail.

Message 5 of 9 (855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. This is completely unacceptable EA! Last year I had the same issue with Battlefield, now this. Believe me when I say, all faith I have in your company is lost. I don't know how you can continue to sell these broken **bleep** games and get away with it. We pay roughly $65 for your product and this is how you treat your consumers. I seriously think a class action lawsuit needs to be filed against this company. This is such a crooked business practice EA! I shouldn't have to wait several weeks or months for you to fix a product that should have been ready to go out of the box!
Message 6 of 9 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is par for the course for EA(Extreme ASSHOLES); thier **bleep** CEO thought that BF4 launched "quite well" last year. EA needs to be brought to thier knees and thier CEO fired from ever working again.  Your best bet if your game is not working is to phone the EA losers on the help line and rage and abuse them until EA can no longer retain thier workforce. EA haws ruined several gaming companies...DICE and bioware are just two of them...DEATH TO TH EA EMPIRE!!!( you fukking faggotz)

Message 7 of 9 (811 Views)

★ Apprentice

if you start a new game do you get the same crash?

Message 8 of 9 (781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i found a fix for it. what i did waas go to notifications and download. delet the patch, go to the dai game icon on your ps4 and hit option button on your controller and hit update and then click go to downloads. and it will install the patch again and work. or at least it worked for me.

Message 9 of 9 (644 Views)