Re: Can not complete the floor tile puzzle in the temple of Mythal

by Madfang10

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

If you cannot use one of the freely available game-play recorders to capture and post evidence of what you're doing, then you can't expect anyone to believe that you're having a problem that not one-in-a-million others have encountered.  (And if you have an nVidia, card there's such a program already built-in to their game customization utility, "GeForce Experience".)

Message 31 of 72 (2,238 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Kindly read the damn thread. 18 people have this problem too and I will not prove to your little person I have a bug in a bug forum.

You test my patience sir.
Message 32 of 72 (2,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

And none of the 18 (including you) has submitted any evidence that they aren't simply messing-up when walking the tiles.

For a quick review of one successful run through the puzzles, see here.  

You can download the file containing videos for all four, or select whichever individual one is causing you problems.

Message 33 of 72 (2,212 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You just don't shut up do you?

You completely derailed this thread about you and non constructive speculation.

I am done talking to you. You sir are dumb. A lot.
Message 34 of 72 (2,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Howdy, I'm having the exact same problem on the same puzzle. I've tried walking slowly, speed running it, doing the puzzle in a different order... Nothing works. I got through the other ones just fine. It's reset itself after I step on the very first tile, so I'm pretty sure there's no way I've done something wrong. It's definitely a glitch. I'm going to try resetting the game and see if that works.

EDIT: FOUND A SOLUTION:
Switch the camera to tactical mode and move from tile to tile that way. You have to exit tactical a few times:
When you move from the tiles to the lever area and vice versa
And
When you move between the tiles that used to have the gate between them.

It worked for me, found the answer on a different forum. I hope this helps!
Message 35 of 72 (2,200 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Madfang10;  You haven't started talking.  You've made one complaint, you've refused to provide any additional information (such as a video) on the problem which might enable someone to help you, and you've refused to consider the most likely explanation for the issue.  When you decide you participate, instead of pissing about, we'll be here.

(BTW...  You: a total of 8 posts, 7 of them in this topic.  Me: over 3000 Posts, over 900 XP received, over 400 Solutions.  Who's the dumb one?)

Message 36 of 72 (2,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Mythal Puzzle bug

Just for you.

I believe you owe everyone an apology for insulting their inteligence.

EDIT: Fixed the videos, they would not show unless logged on google.

Message 37 of 72 (2,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

lower graphics

As it turns out this thread got an answer before i posted in it. Your very vocal non constructiveness distracted me and i missed it.

This bug may be persent on machines closer to the minimum requirements and on higher settings. As you may see, lowering the graphic settings let me complete the puzzle.

So thanks for nothing mister "i have a posting history and you don't". Turns out you were wrong and your help was not needed. Your posting history does not prevent you from acting like a child.

Message 38 of 72 (2,165 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your failure to provide any additional information that could help diagnose your problem makes neither you right, nor anyone else wrong.

It simply means that you wasted a week complaining when you could have been playing. 

(And that post you referred to?  It would be the one right before your first.  Guess it was expecting too much to think you had actually read the topic and tried the solutions that worked for others before you posted.)

Message 39 of 72 (2,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You were so stubborn in requesting this information that you did not offer any alternatives to your diagnostic which was: "you don't have a bug and you're bad because i don't have the bug", even though there was 3 pages of people discussing CONSTRUCTIVELY this bug and 18 people with the same bug. None of these people and none of the other people in this forum request proof of a bug before offering solutions. Most people do not toss *rap when they do not have an answer. Hosting a video and producing one is a complex procedure and not all people can do it.

You were so very certain of your diagnostic over 1 page and it missed the target. And i would like to point out you missed the post until i specificaly pointed it out and i already replied to that post in the thread history.

This may not make me right, but you sir, most certainly were not.

Now, kindly reply CONSTRUCTIVELY to a thread with an answer, or move on.

EDIT: You have been:

-Trolling

-Baiting

-Flaming

-Harassing

-Non Constructive

-Insulting

Message 40 of 72 (2,137 Views)