Camera flipping 180° while moving with right mouse button

by DarthZipacna

Original Post

Re: Camera flipping 180° while moving with right mouse button

[ Edited ]
Hero

Bumping this thread because I have an alternate solution, which may be helpful to those who found this thread via Google.

I just encountered the issue and found that it was tied to the framerate fix. Many players add -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+ to their shortcut so that cutscenes run at 60 frames per second. I used 144 as the value because I have a 144hz monitor. Apparently the game doesn't like that. I reduced the value to 72 and the issue appears to be gone.

The funny thing is that the skips only happened when I was turning right. Turning left was smooth. It's the reverse Zoolander.

Update: I spoke too soon. The problem came back. I instinctively held shift while running to sprint (which isn't a thing in this game's single player mode), and that brought the problem back for some reason. It's not nearly as bad as before, and it fixes itself any time there's a loading screen.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 15 (1,202 Views)

★ Novice

I tried deleting the files and I only lost the saved games. The problem was still there.

If there is a solution, I will be happy to hear about it.

Lau

Message 12 of 15 (1,051 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthZipacna The discord overlay causes this bug for me, so I disable and the game works correctly.
Message 13 of 15 (825 Views)

★ Novice

I actually love you, lol.

Thank you so much. This worked for me too.

Message 14 of 15 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You good sir just help me Extremly! I was derspret becouse i could not fix that issu with my mouse but it was the bloody overlay the whole time!!

Thanks you so much i finaly can enjoy the game again T.T

Message 15 of 15 (288 Views)