Bugs...still?

by Corpeces

Original Post

Bugs...still?

★★★ Newbie

So after quitting the game a while back, I decided to come back with these new addons to the game. The optimization got worse? Still finding bugs, I click on something and it disappears. I find books to click on and nothing happens, I click on loot chests and nothing happens, game periodically freezes for a few seconds, game idle is using 2GB of ram and 25% of my 4790K CPU. I don't remember the game being this bad last time I played it, which was about a few months after it came out.

Message 1 of 2 (450 Views)

Re: Bugs...still?

Without more specs such as a DxDiag file, no real help can be given you.  Most of the symptoms you list can easily be caused by low FPS due to a number of different reasons.  

Some examples but not limited too...

Cross program interference

Low end Graphics card

Bad Driver

Low Ram

Bad Bios

So much more info is needed, if you want help......if not, then ok, hope you enjoyed your venting of frustration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (431 Views)