Re: Bugged Corypheus Fight

by Yurosh

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Bugs I get but the final mission?

Comon that is just worthy of firing someone.

Message 11 of 16 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have problems too with the last fight, when Morrigan attacks the fake archdemon, Corypheus says something like "you brought a dragon", or whatever and then it crashes to the desktop everytime.. Aka when the cutscene ends and the game starts again.

I can get it to work by skipping the cutscenes sometimes. And this on pc.

Message 12 of 16 (609 Views)

★★ Novice

This is outrageous. So you EA/Bioware people are more worried about delivering a patch to "fix" possible exploits like having an amulet of power respawn for the player, but completely ignore, for -several- patches, a glitch of this magnitude? How ridiculous is this? And how insulting can you be towards players who, like me, have put more than 100 hours of gameplay into getting to this pivotal, final fight, on NIGHTMARE difficulty?

Why don't you try to deliver where it really counts. Amazing. I would have never expected such a bug on a AAA game that you asked 70 Euros for at release. Shame on you.

Message 13 of 16 (561 Views)

★★ Novice

@Hrungr wrote:

I had this happen on my first playthrough as well (on the PC though). It went to a black screen for a while then back to the game.

What worked for me to get the game back on track was to walk back the way I came, but keeping to the right of the path down the stairs. The cutscene then triggered for me and the game progreesed normally.

Thank you so, SO much for this. After the fourth time I reloaded and it glitched again and again in the same spot, I was ready to throw it out of the window.

Message 14 of 16 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously, We are entering the month of May 2015 and from what I've read this is still an issue of the game crashing before the final boss fight with Corypheus starts? 

I swore never to buy a Bioware game again after the ending of Mass Effect 3 and I decided to take a chance.  But I take it back, a bad ending if preferable to a Game Crashing to not even enjoy the ending at all.  Can't you guys at EA/Bioware fix this stuff?  You have ensured to lose a customer for the rest of his gaming life.

Message 15 of 16 (474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bug still exists on PC. Kicked his * 5 times on Nightmare and can't get out of Cut Scene following. Crash to desk top. Tighten Up Bioware.

Message 16 of 16 (444 Views)