Re: Bring me the heart of Snow White.

by FOwc0re

Original Post

Bring me the heart of Snow White.

★★★ Novice

Right. I've unlocked the area of the Exalted Plains where the dragon is. (gotten zapped by it too). Killed a lot of creatures, gotten a regular wyvern heart... Finally found the Snowy Wyvern, killed it.. and guess what? No loot! The quest marker for it has disappeared so I can only assume it won't spawn more than that one time. And I want that heart, don't feel like giving Vivienne the regular one, specially after all that fiddling about to kill the white one. 

Anyone got a solution to this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (9,024 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This may help:

For some reason my snow wyvern dropped its look quite far away (where I originally stood when I started throwing spells at it). I had to run in circles looking for it a long while, but it was there!

Message 2 of 6 (8,867 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure I checked a wide area (trying not to anger the dragon), but I'll check again later. Hope it hasn't despawned then, not that I use Vivienne as a party member, but if I said I'd bring something, then I'll bring it :P

Message 3 of 6 (8,832 Views)

★★★ Novice
It may be a glitch, try reloading a previous save from before. I've had things happen an I had to load a save from 2 hours prior an it worked. I hope you figure something out.
Message 4 of 6 (8,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem - last night killed Snowy Wyvern, lost the quest marker, couldn't find another snowy wyvern... etc. This morning I went back to Skyhold to do some stuff, then went back to Exalted Plains to search for the Snowy Wyvern loot... and I found another Snowy Wyvern :D and it dropped loot this time!

So hopefully if you just leave the area and then go back, you'll find one and will be able to get the heart.

Message 5 of 6 (8,485 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, i too went to the body and was like? no loot are you serious.. but searching where i was standing when it died (was on my mage at the time) the Lootable bit of the corpse got "Teleported" too me it seems. 

Message 6 of 6 (4,184 Views)