Re: Bring Me the Heart of Snow White - Won't Spawn

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bring Me the Heart of Snow White - Won't Spawn

★★★★★ Newbie

So, I've been wandering the quest area in the Exalted Plains for a couple hours, mulitple times and the damned Snowy Wyvern won't spawn. I did, at first, give Vivienne the common Wyvern heart, and thought the quest ended, however the quest remains open, showing one objective completed. So I've been wandering around in circles, attempting to get it to spawn with no luck.

Did I complete the quest by giving Vivienne the false heart and the game is just glitched, or is the Wyvern just taking an impossible amount of time to spawn?

Message 1 of 6 (3,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
Giving Viv a heart, *any* heart, completes step one. Accompanying her to Bastien's deathbed is an interlude. (As Fred said, he dies regardless.)

You have to talk to her back on the balcony at Skyhold afterwards to complete the quest.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (3,246 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I'm seemingly stuck here to 

Message 2 of 6 (3,583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Um yeah, you're screwed. Due to the nature of that quest, you can only give one heart to her. After that, they're worthless.

Message 3 of 6 (3,573 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found and killed the Snowy Wyvern, and looted its heart, I also accidently looted a normal wyvern's heart, now whenever I give Vivienne the heart, Bastion still dies!

Message 4 of 6 (3,057 Views)

Hero

@MythicalTie308 That's not a bug. He dies regardless.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 6 (3,040 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Giving Viv a heart, *any* heart, completes step one. Accompanying her to Bastien's deathbed is an interlude. (As Fred said, he dies regardless.)

You have to talk to her back on the balcony at Skyhold afterwards to complete the quest.
Message 6 of 6 (3,247 Views)