Black Emporium not showing up on war table (PS4)

by gnarlynargle

Original Post

Black Emporium not showing up on war table (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I downloaded and installed the Black Emporium DLC from the Playstation store and it gave a notification of installation but It won't show up on my war table, I already restarted my PS4 and reinstalled the DLC. I need some help, is there something I'm not doing, also I checked for updates for the new patch and it said the game is currently up to date so.
Message 1 of 7 (3,665 Views)

Re: Black Emporium not showing up on war table (PS4)

Community Manager

Hey, can you log into the multiplayer, then check the War Table again?

Does the Dragonslayer DLC work. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar problem. PS4, R3 account. Installed the Black Emporium DLC but it doesn't appear on the war table.

I restarted the PS4 a few times, no difference. I entered the multiplayer menu and exit. No difference either. Any advice on how to get the DLC to work will be very much welcomed.

Do I need to download the multiplayer DLC to get black emporium to work? Do I need multiplayer access for Black Emporium? Since I don't have PS Plus, I didn't download the multiplayer DLC....

Thanks.

Message 3 of 7 (3,599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can you connect to the Dragon Age server? My black emporium is not showing up either since i cant connect to the server.

Message 4 of 7 (3,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Has someone found a fix for this yet? I just bought DAI during holiday sale and I don’t see emporium. My friend can access his though.
Message 5 of 7 (2,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue not seeing Black emporium on PS4?

Message 6 of 7 (2,144 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @JuanSn0w

Could you try to restore licences for DAI on your PS4 and if it doesn't help - reinstall all the extra content? You will find useful information in this article.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 7 (2,033 Views)