Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Before the Dawn War Table Operation Dissapeared

by Morikar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Before the Dawn War Table Operation Dissapeared

★★★★ Newbie

The operation to Locate Maddox Seems to have disspeared from the wartable at some point. I didn't initally do the operation because my forces were on another operation. Only information I can find is that some other people have had a similar issue in http://forum.bioware.com/topic/522365-before-the-dawn-cullen-quest/ . Unfortunately I don't seem to have a save far enough back to get it to reappear.

Message 1 of 23 (21,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Before the Dawn War Table Operation Dissapeared

★★ Novice

It can become really hard to locate for some reason - it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (22,221 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I forgot to mention this is on the PC version for me but may be affecting others as well.

Message 2 of 23 (21,736 Views)

★★★★ Novice

According to the link above, the quest disappears upon starting/completing "What Pride Has Wrought". However, I don't have that quest done, and the operation for finding Maddox never appeared on the table.

Message 3 of 23 (21,693 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same here. I haven't done What Pride Had Wrought yet and I nearly went mad trying to find it on my war table. It just isn't there. I want to get that quest done before I proceed Frown 

Message 4 of 23 (21,283 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't know if you've fixed the problem or maybe skipped the quest and continued with the story, but I had this problem myself and managed to fix it.
I simply went back to talk to Cullen, triggering the scene where you play a board game with him in the garden.
The problem could be that you somehow skipped the scene, thus preventing you from proceeding, though that's just a guess.
I hope I helped! Sorry if I didn't.
Message 5 of 23 (21,148 Views)

★★ Novice

It can become really hard to locate for some reason - it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map. 

Message 6 of 23 (22,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That was super helpful! Found it thanks to that!
Message 7 of 23 (20,658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You... are fabulous, thanks for that! :D

@speaksinred wrote:

Message 8 of 23 (20,415 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Thank you times a million!  I've been having this problem for over a week and haven't found the answer til now!  You're a lifesaver!!!

Message 9 of 23 (20,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This one and also the reply it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map.  both made this possible for me!

Message 10 of 23 (19,553 Views)

Get your bonus content

Have you accessed all the Dragon Age: Inquisition bonus content?

Find bonus content

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help