Re: Before the Dawn War Table Operation Dissapeared

by speaksinred

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Before the Dawn War Table Operation Dissapeared

★★★ Novice

The operation to Locate Maddox Seems to have disspeared from the wartable at some point. I didn't initally do the operation because my forces were on another operation. Only information I can find is that some other people have had a similar issue in http://forum.bioware.com/topic/522365-before-the-dawn-cullen-quest/ . Unfortunately I don't seem to have a save far enough back to get it to reappear.

Message 1 of 23 (39,640 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It can become really hard to locate for some reason - it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 23 (40,059 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I forgot to mention this is on the PC version for me but may be affecting others as well.

Message 2 of 23 (39,565 Views)

★ Novice

According to the link above, the quest disappears upon starting/completing "What Pride Has Wrought". However, I don't have that quest done, and the operation for finding Maddox never appeared on the table.

Message 3 of 23 (39,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I haven't done What Pride Had Wrought yet and I nearly went mad trying to find it on my war table. It just isn't there. I want to get that quest done before I proceed Frown 

Message 4 of 23 (39,112 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't know if you've fixed the problem or maybe skipped the quest and continued with the story, but I had this problem myself and managed to fix it.
I simply went back to talk to Cullen, triggering the scene where you play a board game with him in the garden.
The problem could be that you somehow skipped the scene, thus preventing you from proceeding, though that's just a guess.
I hope I helped! Sorry if I didn't.
Message 5 of 23 (38,978 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It can become really hard to locate for some reason - it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map. 

Message 6 of 23 (40,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That was super helpful! Found it thanks to that!
Message 7 of 23 (38,488 Views)

★★★ Novice

You... are fabulous, thanks for that! :D

@speaksinred wrote:

Message 8 of 23 (38,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you times a million!  I've been having this problem for over a week and haven't found the answer til now!  You're a lifesaver!!!

Message 9 of 23 (38,112 Views)

★★ Novice

This one and also the reply it stops having a little marker over it. It's right around where the words "Empire of Orlais" are on the map.  both made this possible for me!

Message 10 of 23 (37,380 Views)