BUG: Stuck Book in Villa Maurel (PC)

by Bastianstation

Original Post

BUG: Stuck Book in Villa Maurel (PC)

★★ Novice

You see, right before the end of the Villa, there are two book shelves, containing one book each. One of them, on the right, is stuck. The book cannot be clicked (Computer Version). It's very close to one of the Diary of Maliphant's notes. This is located in the same room where the locked door is (the one which you must open with a three-pieced key).

I hope you fix this soon enough, before I end my game, so I can go get that codex entry, whatever it is xD

Message 1 of 5 (8,073 Views)

Re: BUG: Stuck Book in Villa Maurel (PC)

★★ Novice

Same problem for me. The target circle moves down when click on read book.

Message 2 of 5 (7,559 Views)

Message 3 of 5 (7,394 Views)

Can't you use the keyboard action button??I think it starts out as F in default keyboard.  Sorry, remapped mine to E because of Skyrim controls...lol.  I rarely actually use a mouse to click on any book, chest or even rift, because just hitting the button when it is highlighted is much easier and faster to me...

Though yeah, it should be fixed for those who want to mouse click it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5 (7,389 Views)

★★ Novice

F key will work but you have to position yourself to the right of the shelf and highlight

Message 5 of 5 (7,168 Views)