Arrows fall short or hit invisible wall.

by HansReaver

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arrows fall short or hit invisible wall.

★★ Novice

Been playing for a while and currently got a bug where my arrows either fall short or seem to hit an invisible wall right in front of my character. I've looked around and seen that it can be caused by the item "Kitty's Collar" only i don't have that accessory equipped. Currently it seems to happen whenever Blackwall is in the party, but doesn't seem to when he isn't there. Anyone know of a way to possible fix this or am i stuck with it through the playthrough?

Message 1 of 3 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Arrows fall short or hit invisible wall.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you remove Blackwall's equipment? If that fixes it, start equipping him again item by item until the bug happens again. That way you can identify the problematic piece of equipment.

You can also get some gameplay bugs from applying the framerate fix on PC, so if you've done that, remove it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't worry about it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (476 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you remove Blackwall's equipment? If that fixes it, start equipping him again item by item until the bug happens again. That way you can identify the problematic piece of equipment.

You can also get some gameplay bugs from applying the framerate fix on PC, so if you've done that, remove it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't worry about it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (477 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Fred_vdpI'll try that, hopefully that will work as i don't really like the idea of starting fresh.

I'm playing on PS4 so I've not done a framerate fix or anything like that

EDIT: Ok so I've taken all of Blackwall's equipment off and re-equipped him piece by piece. I've found the problem, and it does some to be a amulet. Not a specific amulet mind you, any. Seems for me Kitty's Collar might be cursing me without it even being here Thinking

Shame that I'm not sure whether there would be a way around that mind you, since it seems to be his slot and not a specific.
Still, guess I'll just keep going without having a amulet equipped on him. Easier then restarting from the beginning.

Thanks for the tip though. Saves me a restart :D

Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)