Re: Alot of mage passives and spells are bugged

by ivorysamoan

Original Post

Alot of mage passives and spells are bugged

★★ Novice

Well i am sure people already noticed but...i dunno where to post this soo i might as well in this place right?

Theres a bunch of spells that DO NOT work :

- Gathering storm: It just doesnt work. 0.5 seconds off the global cd is a pretty big thing, i timed the cd with a timer, and SPOILERS, the cd while attacking (in combat) or not, its EXACTLY the same.

- Mind Blast -> Fortifying blast: You dont gain any barrier even when hitting multiple enemies

- Disruption Field: Costs 65 mana, can be cast ONLY with full mana.

- Simulacrum: Despite the skill saying that stuff cast in simulacrum form cost no mana... spells still cost mana lol.

Dunno if theres anything else.

Message 1 of 6 (2,195 Views)

★★ Novice

Adding that Winter stillnes display the incorrect buff icon (Somewhat similiar to storm gathering, anyways a purple buff instead of the correct one lol)

Message 2 of 6 (2,164 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm with you on the Fortifying Blast bug, mines even worse though.. it leaves me in a blue mist and instead of not adding Barrier when i use Mind Blast, it takes away about 10% per person hit!

Worst. Ability. Ever.

BioWare, Pls.... can we get a patch soon guys?  Love you to bits and will continue to sing your praises, but man.. some of these bugs (PC edition).

Message 3 of 6 (2,091 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Isn't it wonderful that this game went gold two weeks ahead of schedule? <sarcasm />

I just spent my point on Gathering Storm too...ugh.  All well, thanks for the list Kledran.  I'll make sure to avoid the others until the game is patched.  Assuming I don't put my fist through my PC with the dialogue freeze issue.

Message 4 of 6 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Novice
Huh... had no idea about Gathering Storm. Typically just put a point in it -,-. Ty for the heads up, respec potion time.

And the dialogue freezes... don't get me started ><
Message 5 of 6 (2,071 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Gathering Storm seems to be working for me now ironically, but wasn't before.....be good to know it's not just a placebo effect though haha..

As long as the KE tree hasn't got any bugs, I'll be happy enough until the patch to play through carefully selecting my abilities... how can I RP this,,,,, hmmm: maybe a Rift demon corrupted some of the abilities, yeah, that'll do :P haha

Hey BioWare/Mark Darrah, any word on the patch release guys? PC doesn't require XBL/PSN release and we are the group moaning the loudest by FAR Wink.

Message 6 of 6 (2,030 Views)