Activation UI Hung Dragon Age Inquisition will not start. -Razer have a fix

by Donta1979

Original Post

Re: Activation UI Hung Dragon Age Inquisition will not start. -Razer have a fix

@DeltaBaileys

I have been told or read on here that there is a process part of Razor synapse, I think having to do with either chat or reporting back to Razor.  If you disable or stop just that one process you can keep the rest of the functionality of Razor Synapse.  If you need the things Synapse does for you, then you may want to look into this, if not, then simply stop it completely as that would be safer.  The more things you have tying into games, such as Razor, Nvidia/AMD, Fraps, TeamViewer and Discord with overlays and such greatly increases the likelihood of a cross program interference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 12 (2,314 Views)

Re: Activation UI Hung Dragon Age Inquisition will not start. -Razer have a fix

★★★ Novice
I went into razer synapse app. Clicked the stats tab --> click the settings gear in the top right of that screen --> disable data tracking -->close that screen. This allowed me to open inquisition while still using my razer synapse app.
Message 12 of 12 (2,134 Views)