Accounts linked but no Personas showing up

by OfficialNoir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accounts linked but no Personas showing up

★★★ Newbie

I just linked my xbox one account to my ea account. It says they're linked under connections in the Customer Portal page. However, when I log into the Dragon Age Keep, my personas still only say PC. It has yet to show the xbox persona as connected. I've even reset my password for my ea account, and launched multiplayer on DAI just in case.

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accounts linked but no Personas showing up

Community Manager
@OfficialNoir To confirm on the login splash page it only shows your PC Persona? Have you launched the game and played a bit of story to see if it shows up?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)

All Replies

Re: Accounts linked but no Personas showing up

Community Manager
@OfficialNoir To confirm on the login splash page it only shows your PC Persona? Have you launched the game and played a bit of story to see if it shows up?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (387 Views)