9day order processing. Assassin's Creed Unity (and dragon age ?)

by bokkafalibok

Original Post

9day order processing. Assassin's Creed Unity (and dragon age ?)

★★★ Novice

I preordered assassins creed unity on november 7, it is still not delivered. I paid 59 euros to play legally "on release date" not to play illegally like some of my friends... It is still under processing. I chatted with them in online support they say they dont even know what the problem is funny thing is they said they are about to fix the problem (which they dont know what it is) . On november 11 they told me I have to wait 1-2 days now it is been 5 days. . I have asked them if this issue will happen for dragonage, they said "no". Then I checked the status of dragonage (since it is now available to preload) It is under processing too?!

I have no idea what to do.. Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 2 (275 Views)

Re: 9day order processing. Assassin's Creed Unity (and dragon age ?)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I'm sorry that you've had a poor experience, support really should have been able to clear things up for you.

Note that in your region, the preload hasn't started but the billing should have gone through, so your Order History should show the order as completed at this stage. 

If it hasn't ticked over to Completed by now, please contact support again, there is definitely an issue. Thanks for the report about the poor experience, I'll pass that on as appropriate, too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)