Re: 60 FPS ON PS5?

by Fred_vdp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

60 FPS ON PS5?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Any chance there will be a 60 FPS patch for PS5? The game runs at 60 fps on xbox x since may 2021. 

Message 1 of 4 (5,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

BioWare doesn't usually support their games with updates for more than a year, so I doubt it. The Mass Effect remaster was an exception, and that was only because they sold it as a new title.

There are also some difficulties with DAI's game logic being tied to framerate. Even on PC, cutscenes are capped at 30fps, and the command argument to uncap the cutscene framerate introduces a whole lot of new bugs.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (4,436 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Unfortunately there are no current plans for any update for Dragon Age: Inquisition for the latest gen consoles. :/

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (5,153 Views)

★★ Novice

Any update on this? Especially after the announcement of Dreadwolf, would be great to drop back into DA:I at 60fps! 

Message 3 of 4 (4,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

BioWare doesn't usually support their games with updates for more than a year, so I doubt it. The Mass Effect remaster was an exception, and that was only because they sold it as a new title.

There are also some difficulties with DAI's game logic being tied to framerate. Even on PC, cutscenes are capped at 30fps, and the command argument to uncap the cutscene framerate introduces a whole lot of new bugs.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (4,437 Views)