verification of the date of release has error there during the validity date

by mastertender27

Original Post

verification of the date of release has error there during the validity date

★★★ Newbie

I bought dragon age of 2 in stores on 07/07/2015 Staples Montreal Quebec, Canada. I use a pc (intel xeon w3530 2.80GHz cpu 8.00Go (Ram) 64bits) i had no problem to install the game to create an Origin account using a high speed conection exellent but after you click and play accepted online verification of the date of release has error there during the validity date. only two options offered are canceled or a link to a site that SecuROM Support does not help me at all. I said that the time and date of my system are synchronized platform with time.window.com.
I finally want to know how and finally settle this problem has to play Dragon Age 2.

Thank you to answer me quickly
Dominic

Message 1 of 5 (1,433 Views)

Re: verification of the date of release has error there during the validity date

Community Manager

Can you try checking the game for any updates. Right-click the game panel and you should see the option to do this. 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-2/Dragon-Age-II-Release-Date-Check-Failed/m-p/4652495#U4652495

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,417 Views)

Re: verification of the date of release has error there during the validity date

★★ Novice

I tried EA_David's suggestion above, and it worked. However, could you make the information a 'sticky' and post it more prominently. I downloaded and installed the Patch (1.04), and validation was very easy. I would point out though that I did have to make numerous attempts as I kept getting 'Error: ty again later' messages. I persevered, and now appear to have a working game.

Message 3 of 5 (1,318 Views)

★★ Novice

Re-installed Dragon Age 2 on my computer (the one it was originally installed on). Cannot get it to date verify and SecuROM is no help. I have an authentication code if necessary.

Message 4 of 5 (536 Views)

Community Manager

@Chillearth Hey, are you trying to play an digital or disc version of the game? If you're using a disc version can you ensure the game is added to your Origin and try updating the game there?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-2/Dragon-Age-II-Release-Date-Check-Failed/m-p/4652495#U4652495

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)