staff of parthalan

by null

Original Post

Accepted Solution

staff of parthalan

★★★ Newbie
How do I get the staff of parthalan,blood dragon armor, and ser isaacs armor I went online to unlock the extras but those three didn't unlock
Message 1 of 8 (5,536 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: staff of parthalan

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there,

Please check our announcement: Staff of Parlathan and The Deep Green made available for Xbox 360 and PS3 for more information and details about how to unlock the Staff of Parlathan and The Deep Green for Xbox 360 and PS3. It contains good news for you Standard smile

Cheers,

Eve

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (5,716 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Console versions of the game cannot be made to activate the Staff of Parthalan.  They tried to fix that prblem, and couldn't.  I haven't heard of any current problems with the Blood Dragon Armor, and I have forgtten what the Ser Isaacs Armor is, or what might be wrong about it. 

Message 2 of 8 (5,522 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Bad news.  See here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-2/Staff-of-Parlathan-Free-Unlock-not-working-on-Xbox-360-and-PS3....

(Last post is the "solution".)

See latest from the EA Community Manager below!  Angel

Message 3 of 8 (5,517 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi there,

Please check our announcement: Staff of Parlathan and The Deep Green made available for Xbox 360 and PS3 for more information and details about how to unlock the Staff of Parlathan and The Deep Green for Xbox 360 and PS3. It contains good news for you Standard smile

Cheers,

Eve

Message 4 of 8 (5,717 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry, I know it's 2018, but I've only recently gotten around to starting DA2. The bioware social network is no longer functional, so I cannot access the bundle for these items anymore. It redirected me to the Keep, but upon attempting to unlock it for ps3, I keep getting the "oops refresh" message. What's up with that? Thanks. Can't find a thread that addresses those problems.

Message 5 of 8 (4,892 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Double necro here. Same issue in 2021.

Message 6 of 8 (1,421 Views)

There was a question about this the other day, here's the thread:

Dragon Age 2:How to get Staff of Parthalan in 2021?  

SD Signature Banner

Message 7 of 8 (1,403 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age 2, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,369 Views)