Re: "The Dragon Age servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again.&

by EA_Atic

Original Post

"The Dragon Age servers are temporarily unavailable. Please try again."

★ Novice

I've been getting this message on my Xbox 360 all day. I can connect Dragon Age: Origins just fine, but for some reason Dragon Age II won't. I've looked up the issue, and while it does seem a fair number of people have also suffered from it, I still can't find a single clear solution. I've tried deleting and reinstalling updates, as well as clearing my system cache, and still I get the same error. This is incredibly frustrating, as all I want to do is upload my character to the Bioware Social Network. Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (4,478 Views)

★ Novice

Nevermind. It's working now.

Message 2 of 7 (4,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues with my account as well but only for Dragon age origins and seemingly madden NFL 12 but for the case of my Dragon age origins game I get logged into Dragon Age servers automatically after I select the start button to begin the game but it takes forever for the DLC to load and then it just freezes and comes back with Dragon age servers is currently unavailable please try again  and I’ve tried a variety of things from deleting the game completely including any save data from my PS3 entirely checking my Internet connection and so on I am signed in to Dragon age servers elsewhere and my PlayStation account but still it comes back as Dragon age servers is currently unavailable please try again I want to know what’s going on!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (4,169 Views)

★★ Novice

It's April 2020 and it's still a problem.  Is EA/Bioware doing anything about it?

Message 4 of 7 (3,092 Views)

★★ Novice

Experiencing this problem too Frown Hopefully they realize they shouldn't have had built in maintenance costs to their games 

Message 5 of 7 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JohnDoeXXII September 2020..... Same issue . Trying to start origins on a 360 to play through to inquisition
Message 6 of 7 (2,469 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it. 

For network issues take a look on our connective guide.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (2,209 Views)