Re: dragon age 2 no voices in dialogue on PS3

by Mobin1

Original Post

dragon age 2 no voices in dialogue on PS3

★★★★★ Newbie

I have 7.2 home theatre Speaker. But dragon age 2 has no voices in dialogues but i can hear sound and music just no voices. What is problem with this game? It has be solved on PC but not on PS3. For you information this is game a fault not my tv or speaker or PS3 because this is only game that has audio problem. Other games work so well on my PS3 execpt this game. That must something to fix this on patch or settings.

Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

What happens if you force the PS3 to output audio in stereo instead of surround sound? If this allows you to hear voices, this means that the central speaker isn't working properly when outputting in the regular surround sound (since the central speaker is where all dialog comes from).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (882 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried to switch it from Home Theatre speaker to my FullHDTV speaker. Still not voices can be heard on that. So i can hear other channel on tv but not this game and other games work fine with Home Theatre speaker or TV speaker. I think this game got some sound bug. I hear there are few other people out there that their same problem like this one hasn't been solved yet.

Also I did what you said and i can't find any thing on my PS3 how i can output audio in stereo instead of surround sound.

Message 3 of 3 (878 Views)