Accepted Solution

can i still get all unlockables for da2

★★★ Newbie
i want to unlock the staff in dragon age 2 extras its 2018 can i still do this
Message 1 of 4 (2,269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i still get all unlockables for da2

★★★ Guide

If you have the game on Origin yes. If you don't currently have it on Origin you can redeem your game key on Origin to add it to your Origin account.

To do this:

• In the Origin client click Origin
  • Click on Redeem product code..
  • Follow the instructions and input your game key

Once you have redeemed the game on your account click on it once in the Origin client and in the fly-out window click on "Extra content" and you'll see all the available DLC listed.

You should be able to add the "Dragon Age 2 Promotional Pack" which is the pack that contains those items at no extra cost here. This will add the items to your account so they should unlock in-game if you sign into the same account on the main menu.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,574 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

If you have the game on Origin yes. If you don't currently have it on Origin you can redeem your game key on Origin to add it to your Origin account.

To do this:

• In the Origin client click Origin
  • Click on Redeem product code..
  • Follow the instructions and input your game key

Once you have redeemed the game on your account click on it once in the Origin client and in the fly-out window click on "Extra content" and you'll see all the available DLC listed.

You should be able to add the "Dragon Age 2 Promotional Pack" which is the pack that contains those items at no extra cost here. This will add the items to your account so they should unlock in-game if you sign into the same account on the main menu.

Message 2 of 4 (2,575 Views)

★ Novice

How does one do this for PS3?  

Message 3 of 4 (2,017 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same question sort of how do you get all in ps3, and do you get all non dlc specific items for free now?

Message 4 of 4 (1,951 Views)