backward compatibility for Dragon Age:Origins and Dragon Age II

by Slaytanic13666

Original Post

Re: backward compatibility for Dragon Age:Origins and Dragon Age II

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
You know exactly what the issue is. We’ve all voted for it. Everyone at EA knows we all want it. You just won’t release it for whatever reason. I would happily play dragon age 2 fourteen more times than play that piece of garbage game you call Anthem
Message 21 of 56 (1,735 Views)

★★★ Novice
Because you know every guest who views the thread, right.

You never know who reads what. Thank you for your notice. But obviously we don't care, let us vent oh holy and all knowing one.
Message 22 of 56 (1,729 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

True, I don't know every guest who views the thread. 

But I know everyone who matters in this decision doesn't. 

And that every one of those folk is already aware of the "vote" and the decision is still the same.

So vent to us, your fellow players.  Just don't think that will make any difference.

Message 23 of 56 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Novice
I hear you good sir. I'm just a very optimistic person. Any shot not taken is a goal that cannot be scored, right? Standard smile
Message 24 of 56 (1,712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@kingackee wrote:
Any shot not taken is a goal that cannot be scored, right? Standard smile

True, but there's no net where you're aiming...  Only sideline.

Message 25 of 56 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Novice
.......yes sir, you win.....
Message 26 of 56 (1,686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there's at least 30,224 votes right now for Dragon Age 2, why won't you just make the loyal gamers happy, and release it to Microsoft to put on backward compatibility, then maybe, just maybe, you guys just might get some of your respect back after Mass Effect Andromeda flop, that nearly ruined the fan base, sorry to say, but, I'm just speaking my mind and giving you my opinion on the situation, get respect back and do you the dragon age gamers proud and release DA2 for backward compatibility on xbox 1, it has been over a year, and some of us do not have our xbox 360s anymore, we have upgraded to Xbox One, please and thank you

Message 27 of 56 (1,621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

or Mass Effect Andromeda, I don't know if I can ever bring myself to ever playing that one ever again, what a huge disappointment that one was

Message 28 of 56 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Slaytanic13666;  No point in telling us.  We're just fellow gamers.  The AHQ isn't a BioWare (or EA) feedback channel.

Message 29 of 56 (1,610 Views)

Hero

@Slaytanic13666 wrote:

there's at least 30,224 votes right now for Dragon Age 2, why won't you just make the loyal gamers happy, and release it to Microsoft to put on backward compatibility, then maybe, just maybe, you guys just might get some of your respect back after Mass Effect Andromeda flop, that nearly ruined the fan base

Interestingly, Dragon Age II was also a title that many fans considered a flop.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 30 of 56 (1,604 Views)