Re: Why is the normal attack increasing the mana value? Not the traditional ....

by angus192711

Original Post

Why is the normal attack increasing the mana value? Not the traditional .....

★★ Apprentice

Why is the normal attack increasing the mana value? Not the traditional medicine to increase the mana value?

Message 1 of 11 (2,019 Views)

Re: Why is the normal attack increasing the mana value? Not the traditional ....

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@angus192711;  Can you explain what you're asking in more detail?  I don't understand your question.

Message 2 of 11 (1,994 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman 為甚麼是普通攻擊增加法力值?而不是傳統的吃藥恢復法力值?
Message 3 of 11 (1,985 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@angus192711; Translating the exact same query into Chinese does not make it any clearer.

Still don't know what you're asking... Raised eyebrow

Message 4 of 11 (1,960 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman Why do soldiers increase mana by normal attack? Not traditionally use mana potion to restore mana?
Message 5 of 11 (1,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@angus192711;  Ahhh... I think I understand now.  First: certain "Warriors" (the class is not usually called "Soldiers" in English) can gain STAMINA, not mana, by successfully attacking enemies.  Second: IIRC gaining stamina that way is an advanced ability.

It may depend on the character's level, or it may depend a particular choice in the ability tree.  I don't remember exactly because I usually play as a Rogue and don't pay much attention to the Warrior class beyond "two-handed" or "sword-and-shield".  Nerd

Message 6 of 11 (1,945 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman That is, the use of mana potion to restore mana is very low-level?
Message 7 of 11 (1,929 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@angus192711 wrote:
@ThandalNLymanThat is, the use of mana potion to restore mana is very low-level?

Warriors don't use mana at all.

Message 8 of 11 (1,920 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman That is, the use of stamina potion to restore stamina is very low-level?
Message 9 of 11 (1,913 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ThandalNLyman And why do you like playing Rogue so much?
Message 10 of 11 (1,872 Views)