Retrieving a product key without access to email.

by omgitsbrew

Original Post

Retrieving a product key without access to email.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought Dragon Age 2 through the bioware website and i believe it was before the Origin client appearance. About a year ago the email that i bought the game with was hacked and i can no longer access it, however since i remember the password to the ea account i can still write from the account, that the email was linked to, in here.

I wonder if there is a slight possibility that i can provide enough personal info for me to be acknowledged as a legit account and game owner and get a DA2 key, that i bought, to be sent to my new email.

Message 1 of 3 (132 Views)

Re: Retrieving a product key without access to email.

Hero (Retired)

Only Customer support has the needed tools and permissions to deal with account related enquireries.
This unfortunately means people here on Answer HQ will not be able to help you directly and I can only advice to contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Contact a Game Advisor...

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 2 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: Retrieving a product key without access to email.

★★★★★ Expert

You can also change the email address associated with your EA account.

See the article: "Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes", which is pinned to the top of every forum.

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)