Please EA bring Dragon Age 2 to Steam!

by Win32KernelFile

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please EA bring Dragon Age 2 to Steam!

★ Guide

Please consider this, DA2 is one of my favourite BioWare games, I love to buy it on Steam, DA Origins also on Steam since years so please put DA2 as well. I cannot buy it on Origin because you people don't support my payment methods and I'm not going to use paypal, please, release DA2 Complete on Steam soon!

Message 1 of 3 (643 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please EA bring Dragon Age 2 to Steam!

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile there are no plans that I am aware of to bring Dragon Age 2 to Steam

If you are unable to use your payment method on Origin and won't use Paypal then it may be worth looking to get a boxed copy of the game and then redeeming the product code to Origin.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (627 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile there are no plans that I am aware of to bring Dragon Age 2 to Steam

If you are unable to use your payment method on Origin and won't use Paypal then it may be worth looking to get a boxed copy of the game and then redeeming the product code to Origin.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Dragon Age II used to available be on Steam, but they removed it with the release of the legacy DLC, allegedly due to a disagreement between EA and Valve over DLC distribution. Hopefully they'll release it on GOG.com one day (like DA Origins), which may support your preferred payment method.

If you want to look for a boxed copy, as Darko suggested, be careful with used copies. It's very possible that the codes have been redeemed, making your game copy worthless.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (479 Views)